The Bitterroot is a 2 story log cabin (Main floor with a full basement). A separate master suite with an optional office, large great room and separate family room. 2 Fireplaces set the scene perfectly. Basement includes a 2 car garage.
A large octagonal dining room bay is matched with a large octagonal covered porch. Decks wrap 2 sides of the house.
The Bitterroot is designed using 12" average log walls, framed gables and a vaulted ceiling in the great room with log purlins.
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simplified Floor plans
- Complete Floor Plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Package Perspective
- Window and Door Schedules
- Window and Door Details
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Main Log Framing Plan and Details
- Log Wall Elevation Drawings
- Log Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Schedules
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All log pages include coordinated log tags to make construction and assembly easier whether you are an experienced log builder or a first time builder.
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.