Log Cabin #8 is a 1,370 sq ft cabin with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
Cabin #8 is (currently) our ownly 2 story cabin. The main floor is designed for enterntainment or liesure while the basement is the main living space. The front has a 6'x26' covered porch, while the back side of the cabin offers a spacious 6'x26' balcony, both providing great spaces for entertainment and relaxation.
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simplified Floor plans
- Complete Floor Plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Material Take-off
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Material Take-off
- Log Package Perspective
- Complete Framing Perspective
- Interior Wall Framing and Gable Wall Take-offs
- Window and Door Scedules
- Window and Door Details
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Main Log Framing Plan and Details
- Log Wall Elevation Drawings
- Log Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Schedules (including log walls)
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All log pages include coordinated log tags to make construction and assembly easier whether you are an experienced log builder or a first time builder.
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.