Log Cabin #7 is a 1,200 sq ft cabin with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This is a split cabin. It is the ideal vacation cabin or hunting cabin for 2 couples and their families. Each side is separate from the other, divided by a 10'x20' covered porch, and has its own bathroom and kitchen. A common 6'x66' porch runs the length of the front of the cabin creating the perfect area for relaxing.
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simplified Floor plans
- Complete Floor Plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Material Take-off
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Material Take-off
- Log Package Perspective
- Complete Framing Perspective
- Interior Wall Framing and Gable Wall Take-offs
- Window and Door Scedules
- Window and Door Details
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Main Log Framing Plan and Details
- Log Wall Elevation Drawings
- Log Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Schedules (including log walls)
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All log pages include coordinated log tags to make construction and assembly easier whether you are an experienced log builder or a first time builder.
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.