Log Cabin #3 is a 960 sq ft cabin with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This cabin is perfect for 2 couples, or a family with kids that need their own bedroom. Add a hide-a-bed in the living room to sleep more. A large 6'x32' covered porch on the front of the cabin offers a great outdoor living and relaxation area.
A long entry porch welcomes you to a comfortable living area, dining area and complete kitchen.
This plan includes the following drawings:
- Simplified Floor plans
- Complete Floor Plans
- Detailed Elevations
- Numerous Detailed Cross Sections
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Framing Plan and Details
- Sub Floor Material Take-off
- Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Roof Framing Material Take-off
- Log Package Perspective
- Complete Framing Perspective
- Interior Wall Framing and Gable Wall Take-offs
- Window and Door Scedules
- Window and Door Details
- Full Electrical Plans and Schedules
- Main Log Framing Plan and Details
- Log Wall Elevation Drawings
- Log Roof Framing Plan and Details
- Log Schedules (including log walls)
- General Construction Notes
- Project Info
- Notes Page
All log pages include coordinated log tags to make construction and assembly easier whether you are an experienced log builder or a first time builder.
All downloads are 24"x36" PDF files. These files can be printed in a smaller format or they may be taken to a print store (such as a UPS Store or Allegra) for full size Architectural D sheets.